Little Dragons - Ages 5-7
New Student Information
All new students in this program will receive with their membership:
- A new Taekwondo uniform (called a "Dobok" in Korean)
- Access to all Little Dragons Scheduled Classes of which there are 2 available classes during the weekday evenings for this program.
- Access to any Family Scheduled Classes which will often take place on the weekends for extra training time and fun with the family
All returning students will receive the same items, except a uniform. New uniforms can be purchased any time, at a great price, at the Whitecourt Taekwondo facility (called "Dojang" in Korean)
This program is for all new and returning students who are between the ages of 5 and 7 years old, including White Belts and any White Belt with Stripe students.
In this program's classes, young students are introduced to the tenets of Taekwondo, as well as being taught the beginning fundamentals of the martial art.
These classes include multiple components consisting of:
- Physical Exercise
- Listening Exercises
- Public Speaking Exercises
- Basic Striking and Blocking Techniques
Little Dragon Student Program classes will consist of 45 minutes, which the instructor will teach any and all of the components listed above with a focus on preparing the students for their belt tests and promotion to the Ages 8+ Color Belt Program when the student is ready.
(Parents/Students Can Pick ANY Two Class Times a Week to Attend)
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays - 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm
Program Cost and Registration
Little Dragons Program - 3 Month Session - $250.00
Belt Testing Fees are included with membership.
To register yourself or your family members for this program, please CLICK HERE complete your registration. You can pay by cash, cheque and e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and we hope to see you and you Little Dragons at class in the near future!